Week 14, Post 1


I have chosen to do ads with Facebook for my fictitious business.  I chose my first ad to be appropriate for our quarantine times.  Since my business is for art parties, I decided to target the absence of social parties right now due to our stay at home orders and offer virtual art parties.  Many of us are longing to be with our friends again, so I thought this would be effective.  I targeted women between the ages of 21 - 65plus, those who like wine and are social.  I also included the "learn more" button as well.














For my second Facebook ad, I decided to use an artwork piece to promote the business.  My objective was to add more likes to my page and gain followers.   I have a similar target:  women, ages 21-65plus those who like wine and added restaurants.  





Finally with my third ad, I would like to reach my secondary market which is young families.  Also targeting families who may need something new to break up the boredom at home during this pandemic by advertising art crush art kits.   I am targeting women, between the ages of  30 - 45 with interests in moms, art, or kids.  I have included the "learn more" button as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13, Post 2

Week 15, Post 1

Week 2: Post 1