Week 13, Post 2

It is important to carefully consider your objective before deciding what ad format you will use for a Facebook ad.  Are you trying to attract people to your page and just create awareness?  Do you want them to look more into your company or remember your product when considering a purchase?  Or do you want someone to act now and purchase?  Facebook does a great job helping you determine which ad to create through their online ad creation tool.  All of the objectives are categorized under one of the following:

awareness, consideration, and conversions

The first question that will be asked is, "What is the most important outcome I want from this ad?"  Ad formats you can currently choose include: video ads, photo ads, slideshow ads, carousel ads, stories, messenger ads, collection ads, playable ads and Instant Experiences (formerly Canvas).  After reviewing the various types of ads, my business would benefit most from and have the budget for photo and slideshow ads.  My primary focus would be to build my business and gain fans of my page through likes.  It will be important to have a combination of the art itself in photos and to have the photos be striking to draw the viewer to my page.  Next might be to have an ad in a slideshow format to show the various projects we offer.  I would also include photos of the people participating in the art parties.  Another slideshow idea would be a "how to have an ArtCrush Party".  #1, #2, #3.  With photos mixed in to show each step.   I think it would also be important to try a boost post as well. Especially if I feel that post is especially strong or if I am trying to promote an event and need a quick response.  


Creating an ad with strong design principles would likely include color, movement and a strong focal point.  My target market will likely be more attracted to Instagram so I will likely cross post as well. Although, one of my pet peeves is seeing the same post on both platforms so it will be important to create different posts as much as possible.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 15, Post 1

Week 2: Post 1