Week 11, Post 1

I think my business would benefit from a one time per month newsletter although with this new life of staying at home perhaps twice a month would be beneficial.  Normally I would list the various projects available and party dates available for booking.


Since my fictitious business is arts and crafts parties, I have had to shift the focus a bit. Clearly there are no parties going on right now, so I need to promote virtual and at home projects.  Adding this explanation and shift in business will be a good subject for my newsletter.  I think showing projects completed by customers might be something interesting in the newsletter as well.  My research has shown that people love to see a project completed as well as the process itself.  A section right now on how people are managing the stay at home guidelines would be helpful.  Showing projects for families that are easy, fun and creative might be a welcomed part of a newsletter.  I would also love to include a story about people giving of themselves during this pandemic through projects like sewing face masks, baking and bringing to people who can't go out, and the like.  People want something to feel good about right now.  

Comments

  1. Some ideas for your newsletter could be posting videos about at home art projects and how to get creative while you are stuck at home. Also beginner tips for people just getting into the whole art and painting scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Hannah Miyamoto: Any business built around arts and crafts is *super* for a newsletter because it is inherently visual. People will love seeing photos of some of things that people have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a great time to include ideas on different ways to decorate your home for birthdays, anniversary, date night, kid "party", etc. As well as gift ideas using everything available at home. I love your ideas and either way you will do amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Including a YouTube video would be great. I love watching YouTube tutorials on arts & crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13, Post 2

Week 15, Post 1

Week 2: Post 1